Did your breakup result in weight fluctuation, and leave YOU sidelined and out of sorts?
Welcome to our wellness community where together we work out the residue of breakup misery through an all-access pass to America’s top wellness coaches! Unravel the turmoil, turn rejection into redirection, and make positive changes in mind, body and spirit TODAY. Start by joining our wellness community right HERE, right NOW! Monthly membership only the price of just ONE Starbucks cappuccino – $6.99.
EAT WELL Manage emotional eating with psychologist Christine Hatchard!
MOVE WELL Burn the fat with trainers used by Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Madonna and Demi Moore!
SLEEP WELL Meditate with Drew Barrymore’s mind/body guru!
FEEL WELL Work out your money worries with our financial lifeguards!
One-stop shopping ALL Right HERE. Plus MORE!
For solutions to specific problems, simply
click on what is currently weighing you down:
Manage Emotional Eating
Our wellness community is tailor-made for the wellness-conscious and the chronically health-challenged, and caters to those who use modern technology for all their health and wellbeing needs.
If you are prone to eat more when you’re stressed, or when you’re feeling angry, disappointed or lonely, make time for our 21-DAY OVERCOMING EMOTIONAL EATING PROGRAM with psychologist Christine Hatchard.
Also find hundreds of other programs available 24/7 to work out your breakup woes through daily, science-based audio and video programs that exist only in this online wellness community.
Our flexible format of our programs allows you to tailor the curriculum to your own needs, allowing you to repeat days or weeks so you can rediscover yourself over and over again, and at your own pace.
Take a Step Towards Depression Relief
If you suffer from depression, you are not alone. According to the World Health Organization, depression is one of the most common mental disorders in the United States and a major cause of illness and disability worldwide.
The complex symptoms of depression extend beyond feelings of sadness, often affecting people physically, mentally, behaviorally, socially and emotionally, causing a ripple effect of problems in their lives.
Individuals with depression, according to studies, are four times more likely to experience at least one chronic and painful physical condition. They also report fewer positive interactions with their spouse or partner as compared to individuals who are not depressed. The good news is that depression is a relatively well-researched and understood disorder.
If you’re ready to take the courageous step towards depression relief, our 35-DAY DEPRESSION RELIEF PROGRAM with psychologist Christine Hatchard covers a comprehensive range of information that you need to know to recover. Dr. CHRISTINE will teach you about the symptoms of depression, the root causes and how depression interacts with issues such as trauma, emotional eating, resistance to change, self-esteem, exercise, time management and fostering interpersonal relationships.
Get a Good Night’s Rest
Do you lie awake at night, unable to fall back asleep? Use our science-based hypnotherapy, exercise, nutrition, meditation and breathing programs to support healthy sleep. Getting good sleep will help you feel happy to get up each morning.
For a quick pick-me-up, our 6 PACK MEDITATION FOR RESTFUL SLEEP PROGRAM with Drew Barrymore’s mind/body guru Kent Burden is a collection of short, guided sleep meditations, visualizations, muscle relaxation exercises and breath regulation.
Or, jump in to our intensive 90-DAY WORKOUT FOR HEALTHY SLEEP with an all-star collection of celebrity trainers to include Yumi Lee, trainer to Hugh Jackman and Brad Pitt. You can also plank your way into our 6 PACK HEALTHY SLEEP YOGA with PBS yoga star Adrienne Reed. With regular use, you should soon see positive changes in how you feel during your waking hours.
Work Out Your Money Worries
Money causes worry, whether you have a little or a lot. Surveys indicate that if you worry about money, you are 3x more likely to have a digestive disorder, 10x more likely to suffer from headaches/migraines, and 6x more likely to experience depression.
According to reports, money is the leading cause of stress in the United States. In short, money is a health issue. And the fear of asking for money is right up there with fear of heights, public speaking and spiders. Not to worry!
Our 30-DAYS TO MONEY WELLNESS PROGRAM with “How to A$K for Money” guru LAURA Fredricks reveals the secrets to working out money-related illnesses, zoning in on how money affects your spirit and soul, your mood and motivation, and every aspect of your life. Your first step is to understand YOUR core issues. Then you can address them and take action to resolve them.
Cross more financial stress off your list! Our 7-DAY SECRETS REVEALED: YOUR DOCTOR AND YOUR WALLET with Dr. Bernadette Anderson, MD will help you get more out of your healthcare dollars. This program shares insider secrets on how to better navigate the world of doctors and your medical choices. No more confusion, guessing or worries. Our doctor-on-call answers all.
Breathe In a New You. Here’s How:
The BREAKUP Biz™ is about breathing in a healthier perspective. Bottomline, smoking is unhealthy. It is the leading cause of cancer, and increases your risk of heart attacks, strokes and lung disease. Yet, a deeper part of you believes that smoking fulfills certain needs or that it’s a tool to breathe our way out of crisis.
Our 21-DAY CONSCIOUS SMOKING CESSATION PROGRAM with clinical hypnotherapist Shawn Quinlivan is one way to stop the urge to puff. This program will help you resolve inner conflict by aligning your conscious and subconscious mind, and by altering your emotional relationship with smoking. You will gain insight into the power of your inner strength and wisdom, and develop valuable skills to stop this unhealthy habit.
As you quickly regain your sense of smell and taste, and begin to feel better physically and emotionally, the idea that smoking ever fulfilled any need will suddenly seem ridiculous. To get you to that point, SHAWN will lead you through a series of motivational talks, hypnotherapy sessions, journal exercises and guided meditations. His clinically proven methods of stop-smoking hypnosis, along with meditation and mindfulness training, are the most powerful allies you can enlist to achieve your goal of becoming a non-smoker.
Alone and Feeling Unsafe?
Enjoy A Personal Safety Lifestyle
Safety first! Our 21-DAY STAYING SAFE IN RISKY SITUATIONS PROGRAM with EARNEST Hart, Jr., the Safe-T Guru™ gives you an overview of what it means to be “safe” in love, life and work.
This program also helps lower your stress level and improves your overall peace of mind by teaching you about the criminal mindset and how a criminal may choose you.
Contrary to what most believe, most crimes aren’t committed by a bad guy jumping out of the bushes. In most cases, the perpetrator actually has some interaction with you before the crime is committed. However, responsibility for your safety, according to EARNEST, rests entirely on your shoulders.
This program focuses on mental toughness and body language as a “toolkit to safety,” which EARNEST perfected as a world-class martial arts champion. Consider Mr. HART as your personal virtual bodyguard!
In the ring, EARNEST earned a reputation as one of the most formidable competitors of his day. He holds black belts in 15 martial arts disciplines, and you can now find Earnest as the official martial arts trainer for Super Bowl Champions The St. Louis Rams and bodyguard to the St. Louis Cardinals.
He has also worked alongside Hollywood heavyweights Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris and Willem Dafoe, and is the “go-to” expert behind outstanding fighting scenes in various martial arts films including Karate Kid, Mortal Kombat and To Live and Die in LA. Earnest was last seen helping George Clooney combat crime in Batman & Robin.
Start Your BREAK-UP Diet ® Today!
No contractual obligations. Fill in Health Profile for Personal Recommendations.
For MORE Tips, Facts & Strategies
Simply, Out of Sorts?
Get Your Groove Back. 10 Ways to Move YOUR Mojo
- SPORT A SMILE! Smiling is among the best exercises to firm up muscles in the face. It’s true! Your face needs and benefits from exercise just like the rest of your body. Although you may rarely hear about exercising your face, those delicate muscles need movement, too. Our 7-DAY ACTIVE AGING: REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN PROGRAM With KATHY SMITH brings your inner glow to the surface by stimulating circulation to move toxins out and nutrients in. KATHY has helped many thousands of people lead happier and healthier lives across three decades.
- AVOID EXCUSES! If you’re not yet a regular exerciser or haven’t worked out in a while, start with Demi Moore’s trainer YUMI LEE. Her 90-DAY BACK-TO-BASICS CARDIO CHALLENGE improves your energy and vitality by combining low to moderate walking, basic toning and conditioning workouts. YUMI also works out Hollywood hunks Brad Pitt and Hugh Jackman.
- STRAIGHTEN UP! Strengthen with Madonna’s world-renowned Pilates guru ALYCEA UNGARO. You don’t need any prior experience with Pilates to get started with ALYCEA. Her 90-DAY BASIC PILATES CHALLENGE teaches you the basic principles – breath, concentration, flow and control. As you progress through the program, you will have improved core strength, flexibility and posture.
- TARGET PROBLEM AREAS! Sculpt with Jennifer Garner’s trainer RON MATTHEWS, who specializes in body transformation. If you already have some exercise in your lifestyle but want to see better results, RON’s 90-DAY MODERATE WALKING AND RESISTANCE CHALLENGE helps you boost your metabolism and burn calories.
- SHAPE YOUR DERRIERE! Tone with Julia Roberts’ mind-body guru KENT BURDEN, also author of Is Your Chair Killing You? KENT tells us that sitting for extended periods of time is as bad for your health as smoking cigarettes. And doing a workout plan for 30-60 minutes a day is not enough to undo the damage from extended periods of sitting. His 90-DAY BOOTY WHOOPIN’ CARDIO CHALLENGE aims to eliminate this health hazard.
- TORCH THE FAT! Burn with LINDA SHELTON, consultant for The Biggest Loser’s Jillian Michaels. If you like the idea of walking one day, doing a boot camp the next and possibly doing a resistance session right after that, then LINDA’s 90-DAY ADVANCED MIX-IT-UP CARDIO CHALLENGE is for you. This collection of workouts is moderate intensity and will help you boost your metabolism, add lean muscle mass and burn calories.
- BREAK HABITS! Our 90-DAY PROGRAMS are considered an appropriate amount of time for members to see meaningful changes in their health and/or fitness. Each programs has a built-in progression and variety, and comes with a recommended three-month calendar. Our 90-Day Programs are perfect if you want to remove the guesswork of how much to exercise, when to rest and what to do to achieve your goals.
- COMMIT DAILY! Our DAILY WORKOUTS give YOU complete access to a 400+ exercise inventory. You can choose daily workouts ranging from 5-20 minutes, 21-40 minutes and/or 40-60 minutes, or by activity: Circuit Boot Camp, Mind and Body, Running, Cardio Machine, Conditioning, Pilates and/or Targeted Resistance. You can also schedule your workouts on the calendar so you don’t miss a day.
- BE CLEAR! If you have a clear sense of what you want to do and when to do it, our 6 PACKS are a good fit. These programs have been assembled based on specific goals, interests or activities. Each program includes a collection of six workouts. Our unique health and wellness profile can also deliver program recommendations specific to you.
- PRACTICE AS IF! Seek out help in our library of hundreds of more programs created by celebrity trainers. You won’t find an easier, safer place to practice being the new you than in our wellness community.
Start Your BREAK-UP Diet ® Today!
No contractual obligations! Fill in Health Profile for Personal Recommendations!
For MORE Tips, Facts & Strategies